Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Girl!!

I finally did it.....I painted a person.  I have been feverishly taking classes and this canvas is directly a result of the Summer Girls class I took on line by Tam.  Here she is:
She is sketched and then painted with watercolor crayons and pencils.
Here is a closeup of her head:
I am quite happy with her for my first ever person.  I think she is pretty.  I am a bit disappointed in the page though.  I should have used a smaller canvas rather than the 9X12 watercolor paper for the background.
Please let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow CA she is lovely... liking the colour tones - well done

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.