Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Joy" Journal Page

Hi,  I am taking a workshop by Laura Thykeson entitled "Embrace the Day" - journalling your emotions.
I just started last week and have some catch up to do but I wanted to show you my first page - Joy.
Anyone who knows me that my favourite colour is orange so that in itself is an indication of joy.  On the page, I tried to inbcorporate some collage, painting and stamping as well as some fabric (the heart).  A note, you cannot tell but the fish are stamped on a clear plastic sheet to add some depth.  Rather than write paragraphs, I decided just to put spot labels on.  I stamped the big sunflowers and then placed the boys' pictures in the centers.

This is a closer look at the watercoloured face (a representation of me - not a portrait).
I hope you like this page.  It was so much fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.