Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ATC Time

I did this ATC featuring a whimsy girl from Megan Suarez's workshop.  Isn't she cute?
Since it is an ATC, the entire size is 3.5" X 2.5" and, as you can see, she takes up most of it.  I decided to add the spring sentiment since it is such a lovely day here and she is definitely wearing a straw hat.  The girl is coloured using Copics and a gel pen for highlights.  The background paper was created by using a gelatin sheet for monoprinting.  The white parts of the paper showed up when I used a paper doily as my stencil.  The entire card is mod podged to another piece of card stock for stability.  BTW, her flower is a white one which I also coloured with Copics.
Hope you like her! (P.S. let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.