Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Friday, May 3, 2013

Cinderella

I drew a Cinderella the other day and decided to colour her today.  Then - what to do with her?  I painted a canvas (11X14) using watercolours (a Crayola kids' set) to create a whimsical castle.  Then I glued her on with gel medium.  I did discover one thing. DO NOT USE CHEAP CANVAS BOARDS!  All I could find was a bargain brand and when I unwrapped the 3-pack, the gesso had adhered them together.  When I seperated them, there were patches where the gesso had lifted and I could not repair them at all.  I will have to purchase some from Michael's - the ones i had were from Joanne's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.