Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Water Colour Blob Creatures

I have to tell you - I am in love with classes by Carla Sonheim.  She has the absolute best style of teaching and her classes are a joy.
I am taking an Imaginary Creatures class right now and exercise one is to paint a water colour blob critter.  
Here are the ones I did:
When I look at them, the first is a coy dog, the middle one a penguin and the third one - I just do not know.  But that is so okay with me.  In fact - I love this soft little painting for a child's room.
I cannot wait until day 2 (may even cheat later today) to see what we do next.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.