Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Monday, September 2, 2013

The prompt is Cup

Hello,  I am part of a month long facebook page of just plain fun art.  The first prompt for the month is "cup".  And here is my first piece:
I used a copy of a sunflower photo I took and decided to put it on a water coloured mug.  It is hard to see but I used green, yellow and orange for the mug  and soft yellow for the background.  I added the bubbles (but afterwards wish I had made steam instead) and to soften them,  I lightly gessoed over them.  I printed the sentiment on white paper and then modpodged them on.  The sunflower is printed from a photo, cut out and then mod podged on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.