Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snowman

More playing with my camera and studying composition......
Steven was shoveling the driveway so I took the opportunity to snap a photo.  The dark grey of his snow suit contrasts the snow perfectly.  The reflections in the snow behind him are very cool and add a lot of dimension to the pic.  I learned that it is paramount to make the face clear and I am very happy with the results. I even like how his glasses are a bit foggy from his breath and the icy cold air.  I would have cropped the top of the pic but it would have interfered with the look of the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.